Tim and Kristin Stalcup
Anna Faith & Timmy
of New York City
There are more than 1.6 billion souls in this world today that are blinded by the destructive religion of Islam. The largest community of Afghans in the United States is in Queens, New York City. We are excited to be moving to Queens to begin building harvest relationships among the Afghans and other Muslims. The Lord has called us to commence a work in Muslim evangelism. We will study the Afghan language Dari and build trusting relationships with Afghans in NYC. We plan to serve the churches of NYC with their visitation and to see Muslims saved and discipled in the local church. We will be primarily working with Heritage Baptist Church. Muslims can be saved. Muslims need the Gospel! Let’s get it to them!
| Click here for Spanish version of Video
“…Every kindred and tongue and people and nation…” will gather around God’s throne (Rev 5:9). He will accomplish His plan. As we go to the mission field, we trust Christ and not our own plans. Yet as we are trusting Him to do this work, we are His ambassadors. As stewards of our calling, we offer a plan of action for seeing Muslims get saved, be baptized, and be discipled in the local church.
Thank you for praying that we will continue to know God’s will and sense His direction. We want to follow God’s plans rather than ask Him to approve ours. It is our privilege to represent you in reaching NYC with the Gospel.
- We will live in their community of Flushing, Queens.
- We will formally study the Afghan language Dari.
- We plan to gain certification in teaching English, Lord willing through Cambridge CELTA.
- We will volunteer at a community center or refugee resettlement agency.
- We plan to establish a community center under the mentorship of Brother Tom Wallace’s Missions to Muslims Network.
- We plan to help Heritage Baptist Church establish an international student evangelism ministry with the material of Brother Kyle Austin’s Collegians for Christ.
- We are excited to work with Heritage Baptist Church. Immigrants find Heritage to be a unified body of people from around the world.
- We are excited to encourage the pastors and independent Baptist churches of NYC in their Muslim evangelism.
- We pray that many who are saved out of Islam will be discipled and grounded to start churches.
- We pray that international students will return home to their creative-access countries and start new churches as they continue to be discipled online.
Sending church: Emmanuel Baptist of Kings Mountain, NC
Assisting Agency: World Wide New Testament Baptist Missions
Training: Ambassador Baptist College of Lattimore, NC
NYC church: Heritage Baptist Church
Partnership: Missions to Muslims Network
“Pastors often want to know who a missionary affiliates with. We do not affiliate with one particular fellowship, camp, or school. We are simply conservative, fundamental, independent, Baptists. So, we naturally feel at home with churches that are conservative, fundamental, eternally-secure, independent Baptists who are not Calvinist, who are not Landmark. We are not saying that affiliations are wrong or that we are trying to avoid affiliations. Churches are free to associate with a particular camp or promote a particular association, fellowship, or college. But if you are sold on one camp, we probably aren’t in it.” Tim Stalcup