Do you want to improve your English skills?
Tim and Kristin Stalcup can help you! We offer mobile classes. Let us come to your preferred meeting place.
Why learn English?
- Better grades at school
- Promotion at work
- Clear communication with friends and neighbors
What courses do we offer?
- Introduction to English (2 semesters)
- Basic English (2 semesters)
- Independent English (2 semesters)
- Proficient English (2 semesters)
- Conversation practice (unlimited semesters)
What do we help you with?
- The four skills in language: Listening, Reading, Speaking, Writing
- The three building-blocks of language: words (vocabulary–what to say), sentences (grammar–how to say it), pronunciation (how to be understood)
How are we qualified to teach?
- Tim Stalcup: Certified in linguistics (BBTI: Bowie, TX), Certified in Teaching English (120 hr. Masters certification–Bridge Education Group)
- Kristin Stalcup: B.S., Sp. ED. (Bob Jones University), Certified in Teaching English (120 hr. Masters certification–Bridge Education Group)
How do you get started?
We are the Stalcup family. We moved to Briarwood, Queens in 2021 and are enjoying the international diversity of our city. We are working with Heritage Baptist Church in Manhattan as a community outreach evangelist. God has given us a desire to help meet the needs of the immigrants of Queens and throughout the boroughs of New York City. We unashamedly exalt Jesus Christ as He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.